Monday, December 12, 2011

A Smurftastic Party!




Friday night my kids and I held a Smurf party. Let me just say, we had LOTS of fun! As a child, the smurfs was one of my favorite cartoons. So, when I was selected to host a Smurf party from Crowdtap, I couldn't wait.

We celebrated the release of the new Smurfs movie with some smurfy good fun!  We printed coloring sheets, smurf hats and glasses for everyone. I set up the table with the printables for the kids to cut out their own hat and glasses. I added some smurf figures that the kids had collected. There was coloring and lots of laughter!

The kids had a blast decorating the blue "smurf houses" (AKA cupcakes) with the blue icing and drinking their "smurfberry" kool aid. They had lots of fun playing some smurf games and watching clips of the movie.

Unfortunately, we didn't have the movie available to watch at the party but we all enjoyed the clips we watched. Now, my kids are so super excited to watch the movie. Shhhhh! Don't tell them but they're getting it for Christmas. Boy will they be excited!

Have you seen the Smurfs movie? If so, what did you think of it? I'd love to hear your feedback.