Sunday, December 4, 2011

Congrats! The MEGA Blog Ad Campaign WINNER spotlight

Congratulations Amy!
Amy of Couponing and Reviewing in Texas is the winner of Decembers MEGA blog Ad Campaign!


CouponingReviewinginTexas

About Amy

I am a coupon clipping, dealing seeking, product reviewing Momma and I LOVE it!  I am married to the rock in my life, Brad, and we have been married 7 years and I couldn't love another more.  We have 3 beautiful children.  Presley is our 7 year old daughter, Hank is our 8 month old and we also have Gabriel who left our life too soon in 2009 and awaits us in Heaven.  I've only been blogging for about 6 months, but have become completely addicted and can't wait to attend my first BlogHer Convention in 2012.

Amy's blog is filled with great coupons, and tips, as well as reviews and giveaways! You will find something for everyone here!

Make sure to stop by and congratulate her on the win!!