Thursday, June 7, 2012

We Got a New Look!

You may have noticed that the blog recently got a new look. Brandi from Busy Brandi Design has been great to work with! She took some very basic information and turned it into exactly what I was looking for! When I say basic information I really mean it. I just told her I want some circles and dots, some filled in and some not. I had a vision in my head and with the information I gave her, she created my vision. I was beyond impressed with how quickly she came up with the new design, especially since I didn't give her much to go on.

Brandi created the new look for the blog and also provided me with a blog button, a Facebook Cover picture and twitter background as well. She was quick to answer any questions I had and made sure that I was completely happy with everything.

If you are looking for design work you should definitely check out Busy Brandi Design's site! She has options to fit any budget. Brandi will work with you to get you just what you're looking for. I know I'll be going back to her if I ever need any other design work done in the future and highly recommend you do too!!

Many thanks go out to Brandi for her hard work and great design. It is very appreciated!


2 comments:

  1. You are too kind! I am really glad that you like it. Thanks for being so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Busy Brandi! She dd my design as well! Super easy to work with and fabulous work!!!

    ReplyDelete