Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Novica Review

Novica

It's not often that I buy things for myself unless they are necessities. With four children, there are plenty of things that have to be bought. I was recently introduced to Novica.com. There are so many wonderful items on the site from different parts of the world. Novica is associated with National Geographic Magazine.
Blue Moon and Stars wind chime

Each item comes beautifully wrapped and includes an aritisan story card. I chose to review the
Wind chimes, 'Blue Moon and Stars' from Guena. "Moons and stars chime energizing melodies when caressed by the wind. Inspired by Feng Shui principles, the wind chimes are crafted by hand. From Guena, they are carved from dyed blue agates and are suspended from a pinewood hoop that hangs from a nickel-plated ring." I absolutely LOVE this! It is even prettier in person. It is so pretty when the sunlight shines through the pieces and you can see the different coloring in it.

The second thing I chose to review is the Cotton shoulder bag, 'Assam Sunset' from Manjuri Hazarika. "This handsome shoulder bag is crafted of handloomed cotton. Vivid orange conjures the sunsets of Assam while a black floral brocade whispers of midnight gardens. Two outer pockets and two inner pockets, one with a zipper, keep things organized." I've been using this bag for a few weeks now and it is holding up nicely. It is very well made and I love the colors!

Novica has a wide variety of products on their site including jewelry, different types of art, and clothing just to name a few. With their wide selection, you're sure to find something for everyone!

Connect with Novica on Twitter and Facebook.

Note: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.