Thursday, February 23, 2012

Reuseit Travel Mugs Review



I was recently sent an Aladdin 16 oz Recycled & Recyclable Tumbler for review. I love that these travel mugs are made of recycled material and are recyclable! It keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. The mug can even be microwaved! It's nice to make hot cocoa in it and put in the microwave to heat it up. The mug keeps it nice and warm for me! I'm not a coffee person but would be great for that too for those that are.

I really like this mug! It has quickly become one of my favorites to drink from. While it is not completely spill proof, it only drips a little if turned sideways with the lid closed. Both of my older daughters like this mug so much they have asked for a mug of their own. Since these come in four different colors, we can each have one in a different color. These mugs are also reasonably priced so I can order one in each color without breaking the bank!

This mug is:
  • BPA-free
  • eCycle® 100% recycled polypropylene
  • Double-wall insulated
  • Fits in most car cup holders
  • Dishwasher and microwave safe
  • Exceeds FDA regulations & Consumer Safety Commission guidelines
We were searching for an affordable, sustainable, insulated travel mug when we found this BPA-free travel mug. Made from eCycle®, Aladdin’s proprietary blend of post-consumer recycled plastics, each tumbler is made from 100% recycled polypropylene, which contains 25% post-consumer content. Keeps hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold, with double-wall construction.  
Connect with Reuseit:
Follow on Twitter: @reuseit_store


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Mom Blog Society. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.