Monday, February 27, 2012

Funky Artwear Review


I love handmade jewelry! I have always wanted to make my own but always seem to have to many other projects going on to attempt to learn how to make any of my own. I recently came across Funky Artwear, a site that sells awesome handmade jewelry. Jeff, the owner, is very talented! He makes a variety of earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Not only is all his jewelry fashionable, it is made in the USA and reasonably priced.

About Funky Artwear:

Welcome to the home of Handmade and Handcrafted art! Funky Artwear is the idea that art is meant to be celebrated and enjoyed in everyday items. It’s what makes us happy in little ways that we don’t expect, and makes our lives brighter. I hope that my passion for this makes you as happy to wear the items, as it makes me to create them. Don’t forget, “If you don’t spoil yourself, no one else will!"

These earrings are the Colored Swirl Glass Oval Earrings. You get your choice of accent bead color and you can also choose which type of back you'd like, either wire, lever back, or clip earrings. I love the look of these earrings. They are very well made.  I wore this pair of earrings the first day I got them. My oldest daughter came home and they immediately caught her eye. She had to check them out and asked if she could have them.

These earrings are the Funky Glass earrings. I love this pair. The blue bead has swirls of other color mixed in it and the white on the bottom bead sticks up off of it giving it depth. I wore this pair and got several complements on them. My girls love these earrings. (They have claimed both pairs for them to wear) I was so happy to see that these did not break out my daughters ears. She has problems with certain earrings within hours of putting them in but has worn these for several days with no problems.

Funky Artwear has a good selection of earrings, bracelets and necklaces to choose from. I had such a hard time deciding what to get because it all looks so great. I love these earrings and I'm sure you will too!

Where to buy:

Visit Funky Artwear's website here to see all they have to offer and place your order. You can connect with them on Twitter.


Note: The products in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed in the review are my own and not influenced by monetary compensation.